Personal Information Collection Statement
1. Provision of personal data is necessary for processing and follow up on the request/enquiry submitted by you.
2. The information collected from you will be used for the purposes of:
- authenticating your eligibility to use the resources and services of Lumina college
- processing your request
- answering your enquiry
- promoting our activities
- preparing statistics
3. The submission of personal data is voluntary. However, insufficient personal data may prevent Lumina college from providing a required service or answering an enquiry.
4. It is possible that any information submitted electronically could be observed by a third party in transit. Lumina College shall not be liable for any loss or damage to you as a result of this.
5. Information we collect about you is strictly confidential. Data may be provided to Lumina College for lawful purposes directly related to the functions and activities of Lumina College. We will not disclose any personal information provided by you to any external bodies or organisations unless you have been consulted or we are required to do so by law.
6. Information submitted to Lumina College may be kept for a maximum period of 12 months unless otherwise specified.
7. You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by Lumina College. We may charge you an administration fee for accessing the information.
8. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by Lumina College, please submit a request to email@example.com